Work with us.
Weeels is a highly motivated, small, creative team of professionals changing the way transportation works. See below for opportunities to join up.
For more information email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weeels, a NYC-based tech startup in the taxi-app space, is looking for an energetic sales professional to spearhead our B2B software sales team.
About the Company
Weeels is a New York-based tech startup working in the rapidly changing, dynamic taxi-app space. We work with institutional, corporate, and retail-consumer clients to produce taxi-sharing software, both web-based and mobile. Ride-sharing, particularly via taxis, is a huge, untapped market. Weeels is the leader, and is positioned to be the facilitator of taxi-sharing as a viable, affordable, green alternative to private cars and single-occupancy vehicles (SOVs). We have industry leaders as advisors. We're a team of 10. We're growing rapidly.
Although a background in B2B Software Sales is a plus, more importantly you're excited about new technology, cities, and cleantech/greentech. You've got a background that shows great potential for sales and a passion for innovation - whether that means involvement in organizing political campaigns or in green/sustainability work. You're looking for higher risk and higher reward. You're excited to be involved in the shaping and success of a small company with explosive growth.
- FT B2B software sales position with opportunities for equity and a steep commission structure
- Sales initially based in New York City: emailing, calling and meeting with potential customers in the New York metro area
- Build sales leads, make a lot of calls, customize sales decks, closing sales, and help hone pricing/sales cycle/customer models
- Work out of our Soho neighborhood New York office
- Min. 4-yr college degree
- 2-4 years of experience in a demanding, professional work environment (e.g. political campaigning, consulting, banking, business)
- Self-starter with a persuasive, convincing written and spoken presence
- Must have a genuine passion for cities and the promise of technology to change them for the better
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Sales’ in the subject line.
We are seeking a smart, motivated sales intern.
- Generate and assess leads for initiating sales conversations with US-based and international customers
- Assist sales manager in structuring presentations and offerings
- Manage company relationships with existing clients
- Assist sales manager in creating timely sales reports to the rest of the team
- Pending bachelors degree in business, communications, or similar
- Great interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Weekly hours expected: 15
We are seeking a creative communications intern with an engaging written voice.
- Make daily contributions to Weeels Web and social media presence via Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook
- Engage the larger transportation and technology communities via same
- Contribute to Weeels email-marketing campaign
- Report and maintain new relationships and opportunities derived from above
- Pending bachelors degree in English, communications, or similar
- Great communication (written) skills
- Weekly hours expected: 15
We are seeking a bright, hard-working technology intern.
- Contribute to front end revisions of a variety of Weeels software products
- Build light, creative widgets on top of the Weeels API for general distribution
- Contribute to research-based & administrative software projects
- Pending bachelors degree in computer science or similar
- Weekly hours expected: 20